Friday, November 26, 2010

Day 162 - 11/26/10

I have been awake since 4 AM. Wanna know why? It is Black Friday. The biggest shopping day of the year where pretty much crazy people such as myself cram very small stores for ridiculously cheap items and where the term "doorbuster sale" is literal. Honestly, I am delirious. I rank my Black Fridays in order of how many random old ladies I have to fend off in order to get a flat screen tv. Luckily, I only had to politely avoid one. Later on, I watched the Auburn and Alabama game. Alabama choked. Plain and simple. But I guess that is ok, LSU is projected for the Sugar Bowl in New Orleans...can you say roadtrip? Then, my friends and I took a walk around the lakes in the frigid cold. I love the cold weather and I got to break in my new winter coat. Tonight, I ended the night watching an unexpected movie: Tangled. It's the story of Rapunzel with the usual Disney Pixar twist. It is a decent animated film and Pixar continues to release quality work. I say that you should give it a chance.

-R.D. 

No comments:

Post a Comment