Sunday, November 28, 2010

Day 163 - 11/27/10

This is my friend Maddie. This is the face of a girl whose dreams just came true. She came from Baton Rouge to watch Romance of a Rocketship with me. Just so you know, she is obsessed with them. Or at least she is obsessed with the lead singer who she constantly kept reminding me was the most beautiful person in the world? Eh, yeah. They are a good band though. We waited in line for 2 and half hours just to meet them. Insane, right? But you know, Maddie definitely taught me a lesson in patience and dedication. I'm pretty sure she would had waited all week for them. I feel like I act the same way if it came to something I ridiculously follow...aka LSU football. I would wait for a week in a hurricane chained to a creepy homeless guy to have an LSU football team autograph session. I also got to talk to my famous buddy Taylor Mathews. If you don't remember him, he was the guy who made the semi-finals of America's Got Talent. I have major respect for all the opening acts who stayed into the middle of the night signing autographs and taking pictures for every fan in line. By the time we got there, I could tell we were extremely tired. That is true fandom to stick it out.


-R.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment