Friday, September 10, 2010

Day 85 - 9/10/10

I find that my Fridays are reserved for sleeping and studying. I mean what else is there to do when you are done with class at 8:30 in the morning? For the most part, I had a decent amount of bonding time with my organic chemistry notes. Romantic, right? Tonight, we had an impromptu belated surprise birthday dinner for my friend Phil. Wow, that was a lot of adjectives. Anyways, it was nice dinner when to Chimes. Chimes reminds me of that cool little crack in wall restaurant that you see in older sitcoms like Cheers or How I Met Your Mother. There is some much LSU culture and tradition built into this place. This is one of those places you go to every once in a while. Special occasions only. LSU game is tomorrow. I can't wait. Hopefully, I won't want to die from frustration like last weekend..

-R.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment