Thursday, September 9, 2010

Day 84 - 9/9/10

It was such a beautiful sunset tonight...while we were attempting to find my friend's car in the BFE (hopefully you can understand that reference). A quick status check..I HAVE TO MUCH TO STUDY AND DO...arghh!!.

I just finished revising my English essay for the third (and most likely not the last) time. Currently, I am at a study/Saints party. I know that sounds like a terrible idea. But in all honesty, we are studying. We have some organic chemistry going, biology is breathing, english just finished writing, and the Saints are winning. I'm still sticking with my current deal with all you Saints fan. I will root for Drew Brees (for fantasy purposes) and the Saints as long as Breeus is a statistical monster. However, when Atlanta plays them, the Saints mean nothing to me. It is very hypocritical, I know, but it is not fair weather fan-ish. I'm a fan but NOT stupid. It's all about courtesy and respect when it comes to these things.

In other good news, I really feel everything I'm learning is school is starting to click. I love it when people ask me to help them. It's not that I feel superior (in reality I'm probably not), but by being able to explain a concept to someone else, I further deepen my understanding as well. I find it as a challenge and I will be the first to tell you if I don't know. I guess I will leave it as that.

-R.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment