Saturday, August 21, 2010

Day 65 - 8/21/10

Today, my buddy Zach and I went around campus looking for our classrooms. You don't want to be the person is completely lost in the crowd or holding up traffic because you're busy attempting to read some campus map. People will shove you out the way. People will run you over via bicycle, skateboard, and automobile. Seriously. Anyways, we were walking through the multi-floored World of Warcraft-like dungeon that is Coates Hall and we came across something, which we had dubbed, the "Hobbit Door." I mean I guess when Frodo, Sam, and Pippin aren't venturing for the Ring, they are LSU students. They probably take geology or dramatic acting classes in there. I hear that they are LSU football fans and think the BCS is a completely piece of crap system. The thought of that is just to precioussss. Sorry, it was too easy. In the end, I feel at ease knowing now where to go to class. I just need to have my books come in and I'll be good to go.

-R.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment