Sunday, August 22, 2010

Day 66 - 8/22/10

Day before school begins. It was pregame time. I got my textbook situation straighten out but I think I might return some back as I was recently informed that one of my friends had a book I could use. Overall, today was pretty good. I got to go to church back at Christ the King and I like it. Making that transition between churches is weird again but they have a really fulfilling and passionate service. I also met my "mentee" Emily today. That is where this picture comes into play. Emily and I got some dinner at the campus chinese food place. And there were some weird peppers on her plate of sesame chicken. So in an attempt to show how awesomely mentor-ish (sp?) I am, I ate one. Worst decision today. My mouth is still burning. But it's ok. Thanks to biology, my tongue cells will heal. Good ole' mitosis. I am looking forward to tomorrow. It all starts off at 7AM. Organic Chemistry. I'm dying on the inside a little bit, it'll be ok. Reread my biology comment above. Wish me luck.

-R.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment