Thursday, August 5, 2010

Day 49 - 8/5/10

Even as hectic and busy as my life gets, I still make an effort to find time to just chill. Today was one of the rare days in which it WASN'T incredibly hot and humid. After a week of record temperatures, we finally got, dare I say, got a nice windy day. Days like this are just begging to be taken advantage of and that is what I did. My little brother Josh and I decided to go skip some rocks in the lake. Yes, this is two pictures meshed together. I never tried editing before but I thought it would be a cool idea. As we continued to skip rocks and just talk about the normal things that a 19 and 9 year-olds talk about (Call of Duty, the differences between puffy and regular Cheetos, smelly feet, and even more Call of Duty), I found it to be really refreshing and fun. And actually, he told me that this was the first time ever that he skipped stones. I don't know if this sounds super corny but I'm kinda glad me and him had a moment like that. Everyday I realize how much he actually knows, some good and some...umm let's say surprising. He's like a sponge constantly soaking up the world around him. I just hope being the right influence for him.

-R.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment