Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Day 152 - 11/16/10

Under this avalanche of homework, studying, and papers, you can find me wishing it was summer.

In the 7 days I have 2 exams, 2 papers, Leadership Training Day, and Harry Potter. I vaguely remember writing a while back that I just had the busiest week of this semester. Well, I lied. THIS is the busiest week of my semester. It's not because I have slacked off either. It's mainly because pure coincidence has decided to set a due date the week of Thanksgiving vacation. I am chipping away at it though. I am almost done writing my lab report and my English paper is in the early stages. Econ studying is going well. Harry Potter will be a good reward for me. Did I forget to mention that there was a Harry Potter marathon on ABC Family this past weekend? It was pretty amazing. I love those movies. I'm just writing random sentences now. The capital of Jabuti is Jabuti. I need sleep.

-R.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment