Monday, September 6, 2010

Day 81 - 9/6/10

I headed back to Baton Rouge today. And I learned one important lesson today...

There is NO food on campus during Labor Day!

Seriously? I know it's Labor Day and all but I don't find any sense in celebrating a day of working by not working. I'm not complaining by any means because I know that most people are hard-working. However, I am a college student. A hungry college student, in fact. And I would like there to be a nice place to grab some food ON campus instead of having to walk off-campus to scour for food.

But that brings me to my next point...We found a Pita Pit.

PITA PIT is the BOMB-DIGGITY!!!

Pita Pit is the newest addition to the LSU campus (and it's actually OPEN on Labor Day). It specializes in freshly made pita sandwiches and making me an extremely happy and full customer. Think of it as the Subway killer. I am definitely ditching Subway from now on. Screw you Jared.

On today's menu: Philly Steak pita pimped out with sauteed onions and peppers covered with barbecue sauce. Man, it was tasty. Kudos to you Pita Pit for satisfying my hunger.

-R.D.

2 comments:

  1. I feel your pain. I came close to starving last night! If I manage to make an A on my next calculus quiz, we should celebrate with some Pita Pit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha mentee! you don't have to call yourself that Emily. it makes me sound like I own you or something lol

    ReplyDelete