Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Day 54 - 8/10/10

I hold in my hands a piece of video game culture. Madden 11 released today and I was there to get my copy at 12:05AM. So far, I'm amazed. It is deeply rich in the football experience. Every game feels like a live professional broadcast. I'm a big fan of the new GAMEFLOW style of gameplay. You have your very own coordinator giving you tips in game, and if you have your xbox live headset plugged, it's like nothing you have ever experienced playing a football game. I just love being the guy who is football savvy and this new version of Madden places a lot of emphasis on the strategy instead of who has the higher overall player ratings. Overall, I give the game 5 sore gamer thumbs up. Excuse me now as I go beat down some noobs.

-R.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment