Sunday, July 25, 2010

Day 38 - 7/25/10

And I say unto you, Ask, and it shall be given to you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened. -Luke 11:9

I absolutely love stained glass. I took a quick shot of this at the end of mass tonight. Stained glass windows seem to be one of staples of churches, especially catholic. There is just this glorious beauty in the art of designing these windows to shine and project the presence of God. I am a firm and unshaken believer in our Lord Jesus Christ. I try to live everyday for the sake of living in and seeking the grace and glory of God. Knowing that I'm no perfect person, I tend to make mistakes but what I'm thankful for most is that I can seek forgiveness. It gives my life a sense of purpose and meaning.

So in other news, I got bored and I started look at other 365 blogs online, and I ran into one that I think is very creative and original...

Clouds 365 Project  - The photography is simply incredible and flawless. I always thought that clouds and the skyline were gorgeous but this blog has taken it to the next level. I found myself wandering this site for hours and I'm definitely a big fan. I hope you enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment