Saturday, July 24, 2010

Day 37 - 7/24/10

As I look back on today, I want to ask this one question: Why is it so difficult to build a basketball goal out of the box? Seriously, it is like trying to construct a puzzle with missing pieces, blind, with one arm, in a tornado. But it's that Mira ingenuity and a lot Dad's help that pieced it together. I also came to a alarmingly pleasing realization today...I'm about to go back to LSU in a couple weeks. I got my fee bill and my notice telling me to order my student football season tickets. I am absolutely ecstatic. It won't be too long till I will rooting for my boys Les and Jordan and the rest of my beloved Tigers. Apparently, we have been ranked fourth out of the SEC but, like some weird Mrs. Cleo fortune telling moment, I can feel a BIG year from the bayou bengals. Excuse me when I go finalize my tickets.

-R.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment