Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Day 5 - 6/22/10

Today was the day I waited for. Today was the day where my thrill-seeking soul was completely satisfied. Today, I flew. Yes, that is me levitating in my wonderful banana-themed jumpsuit. All it took to get here was a visit to Vegas Indoor Skydiving. After a short "flying" class and getting into my suit, I finally got into the wind tunnel. We started off with basic floating then I moved on to beautiful free-fall. I must say that this is honestly a once in a lifetime experience and encourage everyone to at least give it a try. Weightlessness is an incredible feeling. At that one moment all the stresses and worries of the world didn't matter because nothing was going to weigh me down. I wish that I could feel like that more often. As for now, I am going to continue to bask in thoughts of me defying gravity.

Tomorrow is another adventure,
-R.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment