Sunday, June 20, 2010

Day 3 - 06/20/10


This one is for Dad,

Happy Father's Day to all the Dads out there. I've decided to dedicate this post to my Dad. It takes a special type of man to be a father. One of my favorite quotes about fathers via the Quote Garden is

"Dad, you're someone to look up to no matter how tall I've grown." -Author Unkown

My Dad fits this quote so well. To me, he is the American Dream. He came to the U.S. looking for a better life and for a better opportunity for me and little brothers to grow. Everyday he gives it his all as far his profession and his role in our family. Sometimes I wonder how he pulls it off; there doesn't seem to be enough hours in a day for him to accomplish everything he does. It is truly remarkable. I am very blessed to have him in my life. I hope everyone enjoys today and celebrates the beauty of fatherhood. I understand some of you might not have the best father situations but in the biological sense of life we were all brought into the world because of a father. So, let us all be appreciative of that.

 
-R.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment