Saturday, June 19, 2010

Day 2 - 06/19/10

Slot machines at the airport...only in Las Vegas. There is nothing like the joys of airplane travel: the salty peanuts, creepy flight attendants, and don't forget long lines at security. Honestly, that might sound absolutely awful to some of you, but my life has been filled with plenty of airplanes so I've learned to embrace and love it. Also, the mountain time zone is starting to get to me, I'm tired. I will have to get over it though. I got a date with the famous Las Vegas Strip tonight. My mom just found this list of 101 things to do in Vegas. We've got a week to try to knock some of them out. Maybe, I might encounter some "Hangover" type moments. I have yet to encounter drug lords, random babies, mattresses on Caesar's Palace, Mike Tyson's tiger, nor have stolen a cop car...yet. However, I did drive by the famous hangover chapel so that is a start. There is plenty of potential here.

Everyone knows the saying, "What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas." Well maybe a moment or two will end up on here. I'll keep you posted.

-R.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment