Monday, June 13, 2011

Day 361 - 6/12/11

This is the last week. Wow. I seriously can't believe it. Blogging has become such a involuntary habit for me this past year. It feels like blinking to me. There have been nights that I would try to fall asleep but it just wouldn't feel right before I feel I forgot to do something. I am going to try to finish out this last week strong and get some quality content on here.

Tonight, I got together with two good friends of mine and finally watched the Hangover 2. Yeah I know I'm about 3 weeks late seeing this movie but with work and people being out of town everyone finally got on the same page to watch it. My impression of the movie? Utterly ridiculous. The first Hangover left me speechless because it was just crazy and reckless fun. This new movie has left me mentally scarred. They seriously went over and beyond the top. I found the cultural aspect of Thailand to be an interesting dimension. And the closing credit photos may leave you speechless and scarred. I hope you aren't squeamish. The movie definitely lived up its hilarious predecessor.

Finally, I have been thinking a lot about my next venture in the blogosphere after I finish this. After some consideration, I have decided that I want to start a music blog. I want to share music with the readers. Not necessarily music that I have created but music that I really enjoy. There are a lot of interesting people making music in this world and I want to find it. I want to know what inspired the song. I want to know about the artist. It is my thirst for knowledge about the origins of what I listen that I feel this new blog of mine will potentially quench. I am currently in the process of constructing the layout and thinking of a blog title. Most likely, I will unveil my next project after I finish this blog so I will keep you updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment