Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Day 349 - 5/31/11

I finished my first day at my new job. I am a waiter at Tunk's Cypress Inn Restaurant. It is this quaint little seafood place overseeing the beautiful Kincaid Lake outside of Alexandria. It is a little pricier than most seafood restaurants but it's main focus is fine dining. This is the spot to go to celebrate special occasions. If you want your fix of traditional Louisianian cuisine, this is your place. Plus, since it a little more pricy, the tips are awesome. Currently, I am in the process of training to become a waiter. Today, I met the staff and acquainted myself with the menu. It is not really a complex menu but it is involved. There are quite a few different seafood choices. If you never had alligator before, I suggest you give this place a visit. Tomorrow, I will returned back to work to learn more stuff and hopefully I will be able to start waiting tables on my own.  

No comments:

Post a Comment