Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Day 172 - 12/6/10

Good evening. This is the wasteland of studying my friends and I have left in my dorm lobby. Besides being stressed out all the time and a faint scent of brain cells frying (they might be mine), finals week is not too bad. It can be relaxing and low key depending on how your exams are scheduled. I feel that finals week is one of the few hectic weeks of college where everything slows down. Hectic but relaxing? Oxymoronic, right? I probably just made up that word. Whatever, allow me to explain... Classes are over. There are no on campus distractions. I am not at home being preoccupied with chores. It is the epitome of focused study. Eat. Sleep. Study. Repeat. And sometimes you can just skip sleep and hold out till it is all over. You have the rest of your life to sleep, right? Sadly, the rest of your life begins when this week ends. My mind has been dominated with thoughts of everything school that I apologize if it all sounds the same. I promise I haven't run out of ideas. Actually, now that I have more time to walk around and observe around me I want to try knew picture ideas. The visually aesthetic part of my brain has been flowing lately.

-R.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment