Friday, December 3, 2010

Day 169 - 12/3/10

I don't know why I took pictures of these flowers? I just saw them and I was like "Click!" Today was my last official day of class. My organic teacher gave us a youtube video as a farewell gift. This video is fantastic...on a super nerdy level. It may be super weird and foreign to you but I am just glad and humbled that I know what they are talking about. Dead week is finally passing all preparation for FINALS. Honestly, finals week may be one of the most relaxing. I feel that I got a lot of studying accomplished this week. Yet, I have plenty more left to do. Luckily though, I don't have the unnecessary distractions of homework and English portfolios to worry about. I can already tell it's going to be a SUPER long weekend. I might not see the Sun. Call me Edward Cullen...the stressing over finals version. My Twilight reference was terrible but my brain hurts. Honestly, I'm reaching the level of "I am just typing random words that make no sense." I am stopping right here.

-R.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment