Sunday, November 21, 2010

Day 156 - 11/20/10

Each weekend places my blogging obligations in an awkward position. I really don't try to post late but that is just the nature of this time of year. When you have a home game every Saturday, football dominates the majority of my time.

Tonight was our last home game this season. We are undefeated at home. There have been highs. There have been lows. From two extra men on the Tennessee defense to Les Miles grass-eating ritual, only the remarkable happens in Tiger Stadium. I don't know where how BCS chances lie at this point because it seems everything is set in stone as it is. If that is the case, I'm ok with that because we defended our house.

To all the seniors, I hope you savor this moment. I am glad to say I got a chance to watch you play.

-R.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment