Monday, August 30, 2010

Day 74 - 8/30/10

I love the quad. It is constant motion. Next to the stadium and the clock tower, the quad is probably the next most recognizable campus feature. It is just understood what the quad is. Today is a 8 out of 10 on a scale how busy I can be. 10 borders on generally insane, every second of every minute of every hour is planned out and the chance of utter catastrophe is generally high unless I caught a few lucky breaks. I think of the day I had 3 exams, statistics lab, a lab report, and an Owl City concert on the same day. I was delirious by the time I went to bed but that was an awesome day. 1 borders the lines of "this is too good to be true, am I dead? Why doesn't anyone want me?" Luckily, I have never had one of those days. I prefer to be alive and for the most part, useful. Now please excuse me while I cut this post short so I can attend my Alpha Sigma Pi Honor Society meeting. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment