Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Day 34 - 7/21/10

This sink is famous, slightly more famous than I am actually. It always seems to grab the attention of anyone who walks into my bathroom. It falls into the whole abstract furniture deco thing that my mom is doing at the new house. I really like it and I haven't seen anyone who has one like this. Today was a labor-intensive type of day. The rehab therapy room soon became party central (at least for older people) due to the many patients we saw today. The best way to describe it was synchronized, ordered chaos. But I like the challenge. Later on, I got to clean up the backyard! Ha, I wish I was that enthusiastic doing it. Some brick builders finished constructing our brick fence posts. They look great, 7 feet tall each of them. Unfortunately, the builders don't know how to clean up their mess. So, I got my archeologist on as I was digging out the unused bricks from the pile. It was definitely a very dirty and dusty afternoon, but I got a very well-deserved shower.

-R.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment